- Road Safety
- Road Funding
- Media Releases
- SARF Northern Region AGM And Seminar – Wednesday 14th November 2018.
- 2018 SARF/IRF/PIARC Regional Conference for Africa
- Road Safety for Engineering 18th September 2018
- 2018 SARF/IRF/PICRC – CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
- SARF / IRF/ PIARC Regional Conference for Africa 9th to 11th October 2018
- Northern Regional 11th Golf Day
- SARF AGM Gala Dinner 2017
- SANRAL presentation – EIA Legislation Northern Region Annual General Meeting and Seminar – 24 October 2017
- 2nd IRF Africa Regional Congress Windhoek 11 – 13 July 2017
- Managing Infrastructure Assets Course in Gauteng on July the 17th to the 19th 2017
- SARF NMT 25 May 2017
- SARF supports the World Transport Convention in China in 2017
- Northern Regional 10th Golf Day
Asphalt: An Overview of Best Practice Gauteng 23 – 24 June 2020 (2 days)
SARF Gauteng , Johannesburg
The course will also provide guidelines for the paving of HMA in adverse weather conditions.
Site visits to an asphalt manufacturing plant and an HMA construction site will be organised weather and site availability dependent to demonstrate and discuss aspects presented at the course.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Attendance of the course would be beneficial to practitioners representing road authorities, consulting engineers, contractors and suppliers involved in the design, production, construction and application of hot mix asphalt.
The course is targeted at practitioners operating at NQF level 4 and above.
Presenter: Mr. John Onraet
Delegates can claim 2 ECSA CPD PointsAsphalt An Overview of Best Practice Gauteng June 2020