- SARF Northern Region AGM And Seminar – Wednesday 14th November 2018.
- 2018 SARF/IRF/PIARC Regional Conference for Africa
- Road Safety for Engineering 18th September 2018
- 2018 SARF/IRF/PICRC – CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
- SARF / IRF/ PIARC Regional Conference for Africa 9th to 11th October 2018
- Northern Regional 11th Golf Day
- SARF AGM Gala Dinner 2017
- SANRAL presentation – EIA Legislation Northern Region Annual General Meeting and Seminar – 24 October 2017
- 2nd IRF Africa Regional Congress Windhoek 11 – 13 July 2017
- Managing Infrastructure Assets Course in Gauteng on July the 17th to the 19th 2017
- SARF NMT 25 May 2017
- SARF supports the World Transport Convention in China in 2017
- Northern Regional 10th Golf Day
- Road Safety
- Road Funding
- Media Releases
Bituminous Binders for Roads 14 – 15 September 2020
Bituminous Binders September 2020
ABOUT THE COURSE
The course will inform professionals on the constituents and engineering properties of bituminous binders in general use and their significance in practice.
It also intends to create an awareness of the importance of the safe and responsible handling of these products.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Barry has spent 39 years in the roads industry with a large amount of time devoted to the training & development in the testing & use of civils materials, revisions to the SANS 3001 test methods & assisting in materials dispute resolutions. All of these activities involve training & development in a way that encourages a more holistic understanding of civil road building materials so that improved decisions can be made by all parties including contractors, consultants & clients into the future
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Attendance of the course will be beneficial to engineers, technicians and technologists employed by road authorities, consulting engineers, contractors and suppliers of products and services involved in the design, construction and maintenance of bituminous product layers.
Presenter: Mr. Barry Pearce
Delegates can claim 2 ECSA CPD points or SACPCMP 16 CPD hours allocatedBituminous Binders for Roads Virtual September 2020
Sorry, this event is expired and no longer available.