- Road Safety
- Road Funding
- Media Releases
- SARF Northern Region AGM And Seminar – Wednesday 14th November 2018.
- 2018 SARF/IRF/PIARC Regional Conference for Africa
- Road Safety for Engineering 18th September 2018
- 2018 SARF/IRF/PICRC – CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
- SARF / IRF/ PIARC Regional Conference for Africa 9th to 11th October 2018
- Northern Regional 11th Golf Day
- SARF AGM Gala Dinner 2017
- SANRAL presentation – EIA Legislation Northern Region Annual General Meeting and Seminar – 24 October 2017
- 2nd IRF Africa Regional Congress Windhoek 11 – 13 July 2017
- Managing Infrastructure Assets Course in Gauteng on July the 17th to the 19th 2017
- SARF NMT 25 May 2017
- SARF supports the World Transport Convention in China in 2017
- Northern Regional 10th Golf Day
Bituminous Binders for Roads Port Elizabeth 29 – 30 July 2020 (2 days)
SARF Port Elizabeth , Port Elizabeth
Attendance of the course will be beneficial to engineers, technicians and technologists employed by road authorities, consulting engineers, contractors and suppliers of products and services involved in the design, construction and maintenance of bituminous product layers.
The Course is targeted at practitioners operating at NQF level 5 and above and it is expected that 2 CPD credits will be earned by the attendance of this course.
It also intends to create an awareness of the importance of the safe and responsible handling of these products.
Presenter: Mr. Barry Pearce
Delegates can claim 2 ECSA CPD points or SACPCMP 16 CPD hours allocatedBituminous Binders for Roads Port Elizabeth July 2020