- Road Safety
- Road Funding
- Media Releases
- SARF Northern Region AGM And Seminar – Wednesday 14th November 2018.
- 2018 SARF/IRF/PIARC Regional Conference for Africa
- Road Safety for Engineering 18th September 2018
- 2018 SARF/IRF/PICRC – CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
- SARF / IRF/ PIARC Regional Conference for Africa 9th to 11th October 2018
- Northern Regional 11th Golf Day
- SARF AGM Gala Dinner 2017
- SANRAL presentation – EIA Legislation Northern Region Annual General Meeting and Seminar – 24 October 2017
- 2nd IRF Africa Regional Congress Windhoek 11 – 13 July 2017
- Managing Infrastructure Assets Course in Gauteng on July the 17th to the 19th 2017
- SARF NMT 25 May 2017
- SARF supports the World Transport Convention in China in 2017
- Northern Regional 10th Golf Day
Concrete Technology for Site Engineers & Technicians on Road Construction Projects International 20 – 21 April 2022
ABOUT THE COURSE
The course will provide participants with a practical overview and sound knowledge of concrete technology and practices on site.
The course will also provide guidelines for the engineer or technician on procedures to follow on site.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Attendance of the course would be beneficial to practitioners representing road authorities, consulting engineers, technicians, contractors, foreman involved in the production and construction of concrete on road pavement contracts.
The course is targeted at participants operating at NQF level 4 and above.
Presenter Mr Chris de Jager
Delegates can claim 2 ECSA CPD pointsConcrete Technology for Site Engineers USD Virtual April 2022
Sorry, Event Expired