- Road Safety
- Road Funding
- Media Releases
- SARF Northern Region AGM And Seminar – Wednesday 14th November 2018.
- 2018 SARF/IRF/PIARC Regional Conference for Africa
- Road Safety for Engineering 18th September 2018
- 2018 SARF/IRF/PICRC – CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
- SARF / IRF/ PIARC Regional Conference for Africa 9th to 11th October 2018
- Northern Regional 11th Golf Day
- SARF AGM Gala Dinner 2017
- SANRAL presentation – EIA Legislation Northern Region Annual General Meeting and Seminar – 24 October 2017
- 2nd IRF Africa Regional Congress Windhoek 11 – 13 July 2017
- Managing Infrastructure Assets Course in Gauteng on July the 17th to the 19th 2017
- SARF NMT 25 May 2017
- SARF supports the World Transport Convention in China in 2017
- Northern Regional 10th Golf Day
Design & Construction of Surface Treatments 18 – 20 November 2020
SARF Virtual ,
ABOUT THE COURSE
The course will provide practitioners with an insight into the design and construction of surface treatments for roads. The course covers all aspects of seal selection and design for both conventional and modified binders, using the new SABITA Manual 40 and, provides practical hints on application and construction of surfacing seals.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Attendance of the course would be beneficial to practitioners representing road authorities, consulting engineers, contractors and suppliers involved in the design and construction of surfacing seals for roads, and is targeted at practitioners operating at NQF level 5 and above.
Presenter: Mr, Gerrie Van Zyl
Delegates can claim 3 ECSA CPD Points of SACPCMP 15 CPD hoursDAC Surface Treatments Virtual Nov 2020 bj-gr