- SARF Northern Region AGM And Seminar – Wednesday 14th November 2018.
- 2018 SARF/IRF/PIARC Regional Conference for Africa
- Road Safety for Engineering 18th September 2018
- 2018 SARF/IRF/PICRC – CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
- SARF / IRF/ PIARC Regional Conference for Africa 9th to 11th October 2018
- Northern Regional 11th Golf Day
- SARF AGM Gala Dinner 2017
- SANRAL presentation – EIA Legislation Northern Region Annual General Meeting and Seminar – 24 October 2017
- 2nd IRF Africa Regional Congress Windhoek 11 – 13 July 2017
- Managing Infrastructure Assets Course in Gauteng on July the 17th to the 19th 2017
- SARF NMT 25 May 2017
- SARF supports the World Transport Convention in China in 2017
- Northern Regional 10th Golf Day
- Road Safety
- Road Funding
- Media Releases
Environmental Management in Construction International 28 September 2022
(PLEASE NOTE: This course is only available in US$)
ABOUT THE COURSE
The course aims to equip the participants with a broad overview of environmental management, but specifically as this applies to the asphalt sector and the construction of roads. The course covers the environmental laws that apply to asphalt and roads projects and illustrates how environmental management aspects are an essential component in projects related to asphalt and the construction of roads.
Participants to the course will gain a better insight into the environmental management framework for asphalt and roads projects and will be coached in the use and / or understanding of environmental management tools such as EIA’s, management plans, codes of practice, audits and environmental method statements. The course will also cover environmental aspects typical to asphalt and roads projects, including water and soil management, dealing with bitumen and waste, stockpiles and borrow pits, rehabilitation measures and dealing with authorities, the public and complainants.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Attendance to the course will be beneficial to engineers, contractors and sub-contractors, roads planning personnel, construction and maintenance personnel, project managers, contract managers, HSE personnel and personnel from roads authorities.
The course is targeted at practitioners operating at NQF level 5 and above and it is expected that 1 CDP credit will be earned by attendance of this course
Presenter: Mr. Etienne Hinrichsen
Delegates can claim 1 ESCA CPD pointEnvironment – USD Virtual September 2022
Sorry, this event is expired and no longer available.