- SARF Northern Region AGM And Seminar – Wednesday 14th November 2018.
- 2018 SARF/IRF/PIARC Regional Conference for Africa
- Road Safety for Engineering 18th September 2018
- 2018 SARF/IRF/PICRC – CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
- SARF / IRF/ PIARC Regional Conference for Africa 9th to 11th October 2018
- Northern Regional 11th Golf Day
- SARF AGM Gala Dinner 2017
- SANRAL presentation – EIA Legislation Northern Region Annual General Meeting and Seminar – 24 October 2017
- 2nd IRF Africa Regional Congress Windhoek 11 – 13 July 2017
- Managing Infrastructure Assets Course in Gauteng on July the 17th to the 19th 2017
- SARF NMT 25 May 2017
- SARF supports the World Transport Convention in China in 2017
- Northern Regional 10th Golf Day
- Road Safety
- Road Funding
- Media Releases
Gravel Road Design, Construction & Maintenance International 7 – 8 July 2022
(PLEASE NOTE: This course is only available in US$)
Unsealed (gravel & earth) roads comprise more than 75% of the proclaimed road network in South Africa. Over the past 30 years considerable research has been carried out regarding the design, construction, maintenance, management and upgrading of unsealed roads, which has been incorporated in the revised Draft TRH 20 document. The objective of this course is to systematically work through the information in this document, with examples and practical exercises.
The course covers:
The performance of unsealed roads
Design of unsealed roads
Gravel road management
Investigation and maintenance measure selection
Rehabilitation, improvement and upgrading
This is a high-level course and is aimed at Engineers, Technologists and Technicians with at least 5 years post-graduate experience who are involved in the design, construction and maintenance of unsealed roads.
Presenter: Dr. P Paige Green
Delegates can claim 2 ECSA CPD Points or SACPCMP 10 CPD Hours
Sorry, this event is expired and no longer available.