- Road Safety
- Road Funding
- Media Releases
- SARF Northern Region AGM And Seminar – Wednesday 14th November 2018.
- 2018 SARF/IRF/PIARC Regional Conference for Africa
- Road Safety for Engineering 18th September 2018
- 2018 SARF/IRF/PICRC – CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
- SARF / IRF/ PIARC Regional Conference for Africa 9th to 11th October 2018
- Northern Regional 11th Golf Day
- SARF AGM Gala Dinner 2017
- SANRAL presentation – EIA Legislation Northern Region Annual General Meeting and Seminar – 24 October 2017
- 2nd IRF Africa Regional Congress Windhoek 11 – 13 July 2017
- Managing Infrastructure Assets Course in Gauteng on July the 17th to the 19th 2017
- SARF NMT 25 May 2017
- SARF supports the World Transport Convention in China in 2017
- Northern Regional 10th Golf Day
Manage Labour Intensive Construction Project course 18 – 20 May 2021
This is a foundational course designed to enable public officials, consultants and contractors to have a better understanding and application of Labour Intensive Construction (LIC) philosophy, concepts, principles, techniques or to build on or to reinforce previous knowledge, skills and experience in LIC.
Demonstrate an understanding of Labour Intensive Construction documentation.
- The philosophy of Labour Intensive Construction is explained.
- LIC contract documents are explained in relation to LIC principles.
- LIC project documents and project-specific systems are implemented.
- The role and participation of local communities is explained.
- The concept and implementation of integrated environmental management is explained.
Apply Labour Intensive Construction Systems in projects.
- LIC activities are identified for a project according to LIC principles.
- LIC pre-planning is performed prior to commencement of works, according to LIC procedures.
- A site is established incorporating the LIC principles.
- Task norms are established and agreed for LIC project activities.
- LIC setting out and survey techniques are implemented.
- Systems for the measurement and recording of completed work tasks are applied according to LIC methods
Presenters: Mr. Craig Mowat
Delegates can claim 3 ECSA CPD pointsManage Labour Intensive Construction Projects Virtual May 2021