- Road Safety
- Road Funding
- Media Releases
- SARF Northern Region AGM And Seminar – Wednesday 14th November 2018.
- 2018 SARF/IRF/PIARC Regional Conference for Africa
- Road Safety for Engineering 18th September 2018
- 2018 SARF/IRF/PICRC – CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
- SARF / IRF/ PIARC Regional Conference for Africa 9th to 11th October 2018
- Northern Regional 11th Golf Day
- SARF AGM Gala Dinner 2017
- SANRAL presentation – EIA Legislation Northern Region Annual General Meeting and Seminar – 24 October 2017
- 2nd IRF Africa Regional Congress Windhoek 11 – 13 July 2017
- Managing Infrastructure Assets Course in Gauteng on July the 17th to the 19th 2017
- SARF NMT 25 May 2017
- SARF supports the World Transport Convention in China in 2017
- Northern Regional 10th Golf Day
New COTO Specifications for Road and Bridges Works Chapter 1 – 29th June 2021
Date and Time:
2021-06-29 08:00 - 16:30
Sorry, Event Expired
About The Events
The new COTO Standard Specifications for Road and Bridge Works for South African Road Authorities, October 2020 were approved by the Committee of Transport Officials as a Draft Standard and will be replacing the COLTO Standard Specifications for Road and Bridge Works for State Road Authorities (1998 edition). The structure and layout of the new Specifications differ considerably from the old COLTO Specifications.
Chapter 1 describes how the new Specifications are structured, including the new requirements for taking labour enhancement into consideration and the completely new measurement and payment methodology which has been developed to make the measurement and payment process clearer and less open to misinterpretation.
Chapter 1 also contains all the specifications and the measurement and payment items for all the general Works items which are not included in the other more specific chapters.
The course will familiarise practitioners with the structure and layout of the new Specifications, the new measurement and payment methodology as well as all the general specifications for the Works that are included in Chapter 1 and are not dealt with in the other chapters.
Presenter : Mr. Mike White
Delegates can claim 1 ECSA CPD pointThe New COTO Specifications for Road and Bridge Works Chapter 1 29th June 2021