- Road Safety
- Road Funding
- Media Releases
- SARF Northern Region AGM And Seminar – Wednesday 14th November 2018.
- 2018 SARF/IRF/PIARC Regional Conference for Africa
- Road Safety for Engineering 18th September 2018
- 2018 SARF/IRF/PICRC – CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
- SARF / IRF/ PIARC Regional Conference for Africa 9th to 11th October 2018
- Northern Regional 11th Golf Day
- SARF AGM Gala Dinner 2017
- SANRAL presentation – EIA Legislation Northern Region Annual General Meeting and Seminar – 24 October 2017
- 2nd IRF Africa Regional Congress Windhoek 11 – 13 July 2017
- Managing Infrastructure Assets Course in Gauteng on July the 17th to the 19th 2017
- SARF NMT 25 May 2017
- SARF supports the World Transport Convention in China in 2017
- Northern Regional 10th Golf Day
Practical Road Pavement Engineering (Rehabilitation and New Roads) Cape Town 19 – 21 June 2020 (3 days)
SARF Cape Town , Cape Town
This course provides a practical overview of pavement engineering giving useful advice on a wide range of related topics. Time does not permit detailed designs such as Rubicon or asphalt.
The course looks at the practical aspects involved in road pavement engineering, and includes rehabilitation as well as new road pavements. The course uses a mixture of theory, fieldwork and workshops to transfer the information to the delegates.
THIS IS NOT A HIGH LEVEL COURSE. It is aimed at young engineers and technicians, as well as those seeking a ‘refresher’ in this field. The seminar will benefit individuals as well as employers in the following groups:
Attendance will be limited to ensure that the delegates receive the maximum benefit from the course. In view of the popularity of the course at other venues it is advisable to book early.
Delegates can claim 3 ECSA CPD points or SACPCMP 24 CPD hours allocated
Presenter: Mr. Dave WrightPractical Road Pavement Eng Cape Town June 2020
Sorry, Event Expired