- Road Safety
- Road Funding
- Media Releases
- SARF Northern Region AGM And Seminar – Wednesday 14th November 2018.
- 2018 SARF/IRF/PIARC Regional Conference for Africa
- Road Safety for Engineering 18th September 2018
- 2018 SARF/IRF/PICRC – CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
- SARF / IRF/ PIARC Regional Conference for Africa 9th to 11th October 2018
- Northern Regional 11th Golf Day
- SARF AGM Gala Dinner 2017
- SANRAL presentation – EIA Legislation Northern Region Annual General Meeting and Seminar – 24 October 2017
- 2nd IRF Africa Regional Congress Windhoek 11 – 13 July 2017
- Managing Infrastructure Assets Course in Gauteng on July the 17th to the 19th 2017
- SARF NMT 25 May 2017
- SARF supports the World Transport Convention in China in 2017
- Northern Regional 10th Golf Day
Programming & Resource Management wrt Civil Engineering Contracts 1st September 2022
(PLEASE NOTE: This course is only available in ZAR)
Errol Tate has 39 years’ experience in the Civil Engineering Construction Industry, incorporating both construction and design. He was an Operations Director of one of the large listed Construction companies for 17 years and in that time, successfully delivered several World Class projects.
He has been intimately involved in all the standard forms of contract in use in South Africa bespoke conditions of contract, and adjudication/mediation of disputes across the construction industry.
B.Sc. Eng (Civil), University of Natal, 1980
MBA, University of Durban-Westville, 1998
Certificate in Construction Adjudication,
University of Pretoria, 2014.
- The reasons for and purpose of the programme
- The 3 types of programmes – Tender, Initial & revised programmes
- Practical guide to setting up a programme
- Setting up a standard contract programme
- Tracking progress
- Updating the programme
- Internal programme/s
- Using the programme for Extension of Time/delay claims
- Resource Management
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Attendance of the course will be beneficial to all practitioners involved in Programming & resource management, engineers, contractors, sub-contractors, SMMEs and QSEs.
Presenter Mr. Errol Tate Pr.Eng
Delegates can claim 1 ECSA CPD Point
[pdf-embedder url=”https://sarf.org.za/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/Programming-Resource-Management-Wrt-Civil-Engineering-Contracts-September-2022.pdf” title=”Programming Resource Management Wrt Civil Engineering Contracts September 2
Sorry, Event Expired