- SARF Northern Region AGM And Seminar – Wednesday 14th November 2018.
- 2018 SARF/IRF/PIARC Regional Conference for Africa
- Road Safety for Engineering 18th September 2018
- 2018 SARF/IRF/PICRC – CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
- SARF / IRF/ PIARC Regional Conference for Africa 9th to 11th October 2018
- Northern Regional 11th Golf Day
- SARF AGM Gala Dinner 2017
- SANRAL presentation – EIA Legislation Northern Region Annual General Meeting and Seminar – 24 October 2017
- 2nd IRF Africa Regional Congress Windhoek 11 – 13 July 2017
- Managing Infrastructure Assets Course in Gauteng on July the 17th to the 19th 2017
- SARF NMT 25 May 2017
- SARF supports the World Transport Convention in China in 2017
- Northern Regional 10th Golf Day
- Road Safety
- Road Funding
- Media Releases
Road Traffic Signs/ Markings and Safety Control Device Assessment 26 – 27 May 2022
(PLEASE NOTE: This course is only available in ZAR)
Audit in Compliance With Sadc Rtsm and Coto Standard Specifications
This virtual road traffic signs, markings, guardrails, fencing, crash investigation training programme aims to provide the delegate with the necessary skills and knowledge to enable them within their role as project/route manager or traffic safety officer to operate and assess/audit in compliance with legislation and demonstrate competency across a full range of required duties that they would be expected to carry out during the assessment during road maintenance management project in accordance with COTO, SADC RTSM and demonstrate competency across a full range of required duties that they would be expected to carry out during a maintenance project. The presenter has 32 years’ experience as a professional practitioner in the field of road traffic signs/markings/guardrails maintenance management and as an expert witness in several high court cases.
Learn how to assess the road network in compliance with legislation. Learn how to compile a full assessment/audit report of all safety control devices during the maintenance liability period. Gain a clear understanding of methods to identify dangerous roadside hazards and understand how to choose the correct option to correct the situation. Obtain an understanding of Maintenance Management & how they can be made safer for the road user. Learn how to conduct a safety control device assessment/audit and collect data for possible future claims and court cases.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This course is aimed at all Project Managers, Route Managers, Traffic Safety Officers (TSO), RRM Contractors, Resident Engineers (RE), Sign Practitioners, Technologists and Technicians responsible for road safety management on road networks.
Presenter Mr Andre Fabricius
Delegates can claim 2 ECSA CPD points
Sorry, this event is expired and no longer available.