- Road Safety
- Road Funding
- Media Releases
- SARF Northern Region AGM And Seminar – Wednesday 14th November 2018.
- 2018 SARF/IRF/PIARC Regional Conference for Africa
- Road Safety for Engineering 18th September 2018
- 2018 SARF/IRF/PICRC – CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
- SARF / IRF/ PIARC Regional Conference for Africa 9th to 11th October 2018
- Northern Regional 11th Golf Day
- SARF AGM Gala Dinner 2017
- SANRAL presentation – EIA Legislation Northern Region Annual General Meeting and Seminar – 24 October 2017
- 2nd IRF Africa Regional Congress Windhoek 11 – 13 July 2017
- Managing Infrastructure Assets Course in Gauteng on July the 17th to the 19th 2017
- SARF NMT 25 May 2017
- SARF supports the World Transport Convention in China in 2017
- Northern Regional 10th Golf Day
THE USE OF RECLAIMED ASPHALT IN THE PRODUCTION OF ASPHALT 14 October 2022
(PLEASE NOTE: This course is only available in ZAR)
The course is based on the content of TRH21: 2017 and, in general, follows the same sequence. The course material is presented in PowerPoint format, comprising 164 slides. The “text book” for the course would be TRH 21.
The course will be presented in a single day with delegates required to complete a test at the end. This will be an open-book exam to test the ability of the candidate to find and apply information and knowledge. Passing the test is a prerequisite for earning a certificate of due performance.
The course material is aimed at engineering professionals well-acquainted with the design of asphalt mixes. The course focuses on special considerations for asphalt containing more than nominal proportions of RA.
Presenter: Mr. Andrew Geel (Pr Eng)
Delegates can claim 1 ECSA CPD pointUse of Reclaimed Asphalt in the production of Asphalt October 2022