- Road Safety
- Road Funding
- Media Releases
- SARF Northern Region AGM And Seminar – Wednesday 14th November 2018.
- 2018 SARF/IRF/PIARC Regional Conference for Africa
- Road Safety for Engineering 18th September 2018
- 2018 SARF/IRF/PICRC – CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
- SARF / IRF/ PIARC Regional Conference for Africa 9th to 11th October 2018
- Northern Regional 11th Golf Day
- SARF AGM Gala Dinner 2017
- SANRAL presentation – EIA Legislation Northern Region Annual General Meeting and Seminar – 24 October 2017
- 2nd IRF Africa Regional Congress Windhoek 11 – 13 July 2017
- Managing Infrastructure Assets Course in Gauteng on July the 17th to the 19th 2017
- SARF NMT 25 May 2017
- SARF supports the World Transport Convention in China in 2017
- Northern Regional 10th Golf Day
Virtual Assessments And Analysis of Test Data 16th July 2020 (1 day) Local & International
The purpose of this course is to introduce the delegate to statistical procedures and practices which can be used to advance rational decisions in the assessment of quality of products in the roads industry, be they stockpiled aggregates, bituminous binders in bulk tanks, concrete construction or completed pavement layers.
By the very nature of things, conclusions as to the quality of a product are invariably based on a limited number of samples taken from the entire population. Consequently, there are risks associated with the soundness of decisions.
To come to consistent, fair decisions this course presents tools which can be applied to assure the integrity and coherence of the data on which decisions are based. Once confidence has been established regarding the integrity of the data one has to resort to formal techniques, such as statistics and probability theory – rather than intuitive, informal assessment – to ensure that fairness in the assessment of the data prevails.
The course is structured to ensure that these issues are dealt with in the following order:
- Presentation of data sets
- Statistical methods
- Management of Data
- Judgement of compliance
Presenters: Ron Berkers
Delegates can claim 1 ESCA CPD pointAssessment and Analysis Virtual July 2020
AATD presentation July 2020
Sorry, Event Expired