|FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
IRF Global Joins Network of Accredited Training Organizations
ALEXANDRIA, Va., July 20, 2017 – The International Road Federation has joined an elite group of continuing education providers accredited to administer Public-Private Partnership proficiency credentials to aspiring road & transportation professionals.
With this accreditation, professionals taking the APMG approved IRF course on PPPs may go on to apply for a Public-Private Partnerships Professional Certification (CP3P) established by APMG, a global examination institute. The CP3P program, whose aim is to enhance PPP performance globally, is recognized by leading institutions such as the World Bank Group, the Asian Development Bank, the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, the Inter-American Development Bank, and the Islamic Development Bank. For further details on the certification, please visit: www.ppp-certification.com
“The CP3P accreditation is a notable achievement and a great enhancement to the PPP courses we have been delivering since 2011,” said IRF Vice-President for International Programs Magid Elabyad. “Road professionals certified under the CP3P program can showcase to their peers and clients that their skills are aligned with international best practice.”
IRF President & CEO C. Patrick Sankey said, “With traditional public funding mechanisms increasingly constrained, it is essential that road & transportation professionals become familiar with other financing instruments through a learning environment whose credentials have been independently vetted. We are proud of this important milestone which confirms the IRF’s role as the industry’s most trusted brand in continuing education.”
The IRF will run CP3P certification programs year round at its newly launched Global Training Institute, as well as on-demand in different locations globally. For more information on the CP3P training and to learn about enrollment options, please contact the IRF at P3@IRF.global.
The International Road Federation is a global not-for-profit organization, headquartered in Washington, DC since 1948 and supported by regional offices in Chicago, Santiago, Brussels and Kuala Lumpur.
Media and Public Relations
International Road Federation
500 Montgomery Street, Fifth Floor
Alexandria, VA 22314 USA
+1 703 535 1001
- Road Safety
- Road Funding
- Media Releases
- SARF Northern Region AGM And Seminar – Wednesday 14th November 2018.
- 2018 SARF/IRF/PIARC Regional Conference for Africa
- Road Safety for Engineering 18th September 2018
- 2018 SARF/IRF/PICRC – CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
- SARF / IRF/ PIARC Regional Conference for Africa 9th to 11th October 2018
- Northern Regional 11th Golf Day
- SARF AGM Gala Dinner 2017
- SANRAL presentation – EIA Legislation Northern Region Annual General Meeting and Seminar – 24 October 2017
- 2nd IRF Africa Regional Congress Windhoek 11 – 13 July 2017
- Managing Infrastructure Assets Course in Gauteng on July the 17th to the 19th 2017
- SARF NMT 25 May 2017
- SARF supports the World Transport Convention in China in 2017
- Northern Regional 10th Golf Day