- Road Safety
- Road Funding
- Media Releases
- SARF Northern Region AGM And Seminar – Wednesday 14th November 2018.
- 2018 SARF/IRF/PIARC Regional Conference for Africa
- Road Safety for Engineering 18th September 2018
- 2018 SARF/IRF/PICRC – CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
- SARF / IRF/ PIARC Regional Conference for Africa 9th to 11th October 2018
- Northern Regional 11th Golf Day
- SARF AGM Gala Dinner 2017
- SANRAL presentation – EIA Legislation Northern Region Annual General Meeting and Seminar – 24 October 2017
- 2nd IRF Africa Regional Congress Windhoek 11 – 13 July 2017
- Managing Infrastructure Assets Course in Gauteng on July the 17th to the 19th 2017
- SARF NMT 25 May 2017
- SARF supports the World Transport Convention in China in 2017
- Northern Regional 10th Golf Day
Concrete Road Design and Construction 1 September 2020
CONCRETE ROAD DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION
The course focuses on the technology applied in the design and construction of concrete pavements. It covers the
supporting layers, thickness design using computer program, Pave and joint design, detailing and layout.
Concrete materials and mix design, construction, modes of distress and failure and rehabilitation are also included.
Minimum entrance requirements
A degree or diploma in civil engineering is recommended. A number of years’ experience in road design and/or
construction is highly recommended .
Presenters Mr. Bryn Perrie and Dr. P Strauss
Delegates can claim 1 ESCA CPD pointConcrete Road Design Construction Virtual 1 September 2020
Sorry, Event Expired