- Road Safety
- Road Funding
- Media Releases
- SARF Northern Region AGM And Seminar – Wednesday 14th November 2018.
- 2018 SARF/IRF/PIARC Regional Conference for Africa
- Road Safety for Engineering 18th September 2018
- 2018 SARF/IRF/PICRC – CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
- SARF / IRF/ PIARC Regional Conference for Africa 9th to 11th October 2018
- Northern Regional 11th Golf Day
- SARF AGM Gala Dinner 2017
- SANRAL presentation – EIA Legislation Northern Region Annual General Meeting and Seminar – 24 October 2017
- 2nd IRF Africa Regional Congress Windhoek 11 – 13 July 2017
- Managing Infrastructure Assets Course in Gauteng on July the 17th to the 19th 2017
- SARF NMT 25 May 2017
- SARF supports the World Transport Convention in China in 2017
- Northern Regional 10th Golf Day
Flexible Pavement Design Techniques: 22 July 2021
ABOUT THE COURSE
The course will provide practitioners with a detailed knowledge of the DEMAC Material Classification System and Pavement Number Method published in TG2.
The course covers the background and details of the methods, including the revisions recently published in the updated TG2 (2020). Worked examples will be presented and delegates will work on assignments during the course.
The course is intensive and delegates are required to work hard during the day’s course. The course will start at 8:00 and end at 16:00.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Attendance of the course would be beneficial to practitioners representing road authorities, consulting engineers, contractors and suppliers involved in the design of flexible pavements.
The course is targeted at practitioners operating at NQF level 5 and above.
Delegates should have their own laptop computers and have a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Presenter: Dr. Fenella Johns
Delegates can claim 1 ESCA CPD pointFlexible Pavement Design course Virtual July 2021
Sorry, Event Expired