- SARF Northern Region AGM And Seminar – Wednesday 14th November 2018.
- 2018 SARF/IRF/PIARC Regional Conference for Africa
- Road Safety for Engineering 18th September 2018
- 2018 SARF/IRF/PICRC – CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
- SARF / IRF/ PIARC Regional Conference for Africa 9th to 11th October 2018
- Northern Regional 11th Golf Day
- SARF AGM Gala Dinner 2017
- SANRAL presentation – EIA Legislation Northern Region Annual General Meeting and Seminar – 24 October 2017
- 2nd IRF Africa Regional Congress Windhoek 11 – 13 July 2017
- Managing Infrastructure Assets Course in Gauteng on July the 17th to the 19th 2017
- SARF NMT 25 May 2017
- SARF supports the World Transport Convention in China in 2017
- Northern Regional 10th Golf Day
- Road Safety
- Road Funding
- Media Releases
Practical Road Pavement Engineering 13 – 14 October 2021
This course provides a practical overview of pavement engineering giving useful advice on a wide range of related topics. Time does not permit the course presenter to discuss detailed design programmes .
The course looks at the practical aspects involved in road pavement engineering and includes rehabilitation as well as new road pavements.
THIS IS NOT A HIGH-LEVEL COURSE. It is aimed at young engineers and technicians, as well as those seeking a ‘refresher’ in this field. The seminar will benefit individuals as well as employers in the following groups:
Attendance will be limited to ensure that the delegates receive the maximum benefit from the course. In view of the popularity of the course at other venues it is advisable to book early.
Presenter: Mr. Dave Wright
Delegates can claim 2 ECSA CPD Points or SACPCMP 16 CPD HoursPractical Road Pavement Eng Virtual October 2021
Sorry, this event is expired and no longer available.